Friday, April 1, 2011

A lazy Friday

This morning I was awoken several times by things that were not my alarm.

Fabris made breakfast, french toast and tea, complete with tea pot, which made the table look extra fancy.

i went to class, my one and only class of the day and then The new rez Council Exec team had to go shopping with Rob for our movie night on Sunday. it was funish, I can't wait to eat the snacks :) Kinda sucks that i can't win prizes though.

After that I did not know what to do, so I didn't do much, I talked with Dan briefly, I went to the Gym with Katie, Morganne, and Liz and that was good and our room got pranked, it was flipped upside down and I may have been an accomplice.

It made me sad that I didn't do any pranks, what we did last year is still talked about and this year.. noting I feel so lame. Next year there will be something, I don't know what, but something.

I did pilates talked to my dad, hung out with liz and then took a super long shower, and now I'm going to get ready for bed, because I'm kinda tired and I want to be productive tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment