Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Last Night In Rez

This morning I was up early so i could shower and move all my stuff out of the living room and bathroom so kallie could clean at 10, and then I went over to Katie's Room to study for my last final which was invert. I spent most of the day there.
Kallie popped in there around 10:30 and that was kind of awkward.

Then we waited for Kallie to finish cleaning only to find out at 3, that she actually wasnt cleaning today and that we could have actually been in our room packing all day. oh well nothing we can do now.

Tara straightened my hair today, because Dan has never seen it straight so I thought I would surprise him :)

Eventually we went back to our room and I took a study break to pack up my kitchen stuffs, and then I went to go Meet Devon and Jenna for tea, and to say goodbye, Jenna left today, and I leave friday and probably wont see Devon from now till then so we said our goodbyes.

Then I went back to rez and made dinner for Fabris and I and by the time that was done it was time for me to goto my exam. And I was in and out of that exam in about 50 minutes, it was such a nice and fair exam, the perfect one to end on :)

After that it was more Packing and hanging out with Katie, Fabris and Adam, and I also cleaned the freezer which is not a lot of fun, incase you didn't know.

Oh I also painted my nails :)

And I think it's about time I go to bed. I have a big day tomorrow, packing, cleaning. moving etc. etc. And my favourites come into Town Tomorrow :)

And then home on Friday, I will try and post tomorrow, but no guarantees.



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment