Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Less than 48 hours

This morning for no apparent reason I was up at like 6ish and I looked outside and saw a beautiful sunrise, and then I crawled back into bed, and got out again at 8 to get ready for my exam and the exam itself was okay.

It was physics and it was at 9am and I felt prepared, but I found the long answer to be quite tough, which is unfortunate but true, I think I got at the lowest a B and I can live with that.
After the exam I went to the library, I know, shocking, when my friend/classmate Elaine went over the things I missed in the invert review session on monday.

After that I went with katie to get her hair cut and it looks so cute, I'm jealous, I kind of wanna cut my hair, but I dunno what I would do with it, maybe this summer I'll cut it, when I actually have money to do so. After the hair cutting I returned my FOB to the sports center and got $10 back, I could have held on to it until september but I wanted the money and I don't want to risk loosing it so, I can get a new one in the fall.

I then went over to Tara's with Katie and Tara, Katy, Kealy and carely were there, i just realized that's a lot of K sounds, anyways we had a big dinner with many courses in an attempt to use up people food and it was delicious and successful.
I also watched the canucks game, but I wish I hadn't 7-2. Ouch.

Anyways I gotta be up early because Kallie is coming to get the remainder of her stuff and to clean tomorrow and I want to get my stuff out of the way and shower and I dont want to be here, while she is cleaning, that I think would just be awkward so I am going to go study in katie's room.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment