Friday, April 8, 2011

Everyday here, just makes me wish more and more that I were home

This morning started out with a text message from Kallie relating to my facebook status from last night about my inscent induced headache. First of all I did not say who caused the headache and second of all the smell was already in the room, my headache was already there and telling her about it would have accomplished nothing, so why bothering saying anything, long story short I ended up deleting my status, I guess I'll save that stuff for twitter.

My day did not get better, It was a day of note taking and feeling shitty, my throat hurts so bad now, it's ridiculous, it hurts to swallow. :( Not to mention the fact that there was another issue that came about relating to the fact that Katy and I had been trying to figure out where to store the couch without consulting kallie, and apparently that is a horrible thing, we hadn't decided who was getting it, we were just trying to find places where we can keep it. So that was another issue and i feel like things got blown out of proportion, the next thing I know Kallie came home and took all her stuff out of the living room, and the stuff off her door and her tooth brush out of the bathroom, however her straightener and a used cup were left on the table and I can't comprehend why she would do that. But it was done.

Some good things that happened today were that Katy and Tara got me a booster Juice which was awesome, thanks guys. And then there was a sleepover at tara's tonight, but I just went and hung out for a bit and then came home, I'm sick and I don't want to infect people or keep them up with my coughing so i figured my own bed was a good idea.

Sadder note, I did not finish my to do list, writing notes was becoming painful after 5 chapters of Microbi, and a half chapter of BioChem, I gave up between my hand hurting and me feeling sick, the studying was not working.

I think I'm gunna go to bed and rest up and hope that I feel better in the morning.

Night!

P.S. I wish I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment