Tuesday, April 5, 2011

16 Days!

The count down continues.


Last night I was up really late on the phone, but I don't regret it, what I do regret is thinking I had a meeting today when its really on thursday so i got up early than I needed to :(

This Morning Katie had to fix my straight hair because it had done weird things while I was sleeping :( She fixed it and then I went to my classes and had lunch and then some more class. I now only have one class left, tomorrow at 930am.

I went to the gym with Katie which was good and then I had dinner and then i got to drive Liz's car down to london drugs :)Which was fun times, I miss driving and then I hung out with Nikki, Katie, Liz and Jeremy until 10 when I came home to do pilates.

Pilates was alright, and then I tried on my outfit for tomorrow night, but I dunno if I like it, it may change tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment