Monday, April 4, 2011

17 more days!!!

I am nearing the end. So close I can almost feel the warm embrace that is home.

This morning I got up and did pilates and then I went to my one and only class of the day, and it was a rather pointless class, but i went.

After class I worked on some microbiology stuff and then we had a group lunch.
Katy and I Invited Katie, Liz, Tara, Morganne and Adam over for lunch. We had perogees. veggies and dip, chips and some fries and it was good times.

After lunch Katie Liz and I went on an adventure downtown to London Drugs where Katie bought a straightener. Once back at the school Katie and I went to go buy tickets to the foam party on Wednesday night, that we are both pretty stoked on going to :)

Then we went back to Rez and I was used as the test subject for Katie's new straightener and it went well, though I really need my hair trimmed, I have such bad split ends :(

I then went back to my room and continued to study and then I made dinner and talked to my mommy for a bit ad I wished her luck on her trip to Ontario to visit my Granny.

I then registered in my courses for next year and signed up for the one online that I am taking this summer. Which basically means I spent a bunch of money :(

I then had a lovely phone date with a lovely person, Erica. We caught up and it was an very awesome chat and I'm so glad I get to see her before I go home for the summer.

I now look forward to my second phone date of the night, this time with Dan.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment