Sunday, April 17, 2011

I got Pulled Over :-O

Today I was up at 7:30 for no apparent reason once again, awesome, I got out of bed just before 8:30 to say bye to Morganne who went home today and then there was much laundry doing and packing. My room is mostly packed, at least to a point where I can`t do much more because I wont be leaving Rez until Thursday.

I was going to do homework, but the internet and cable were down in most of Northern BC today :( There was a fire in Lake LaHache, which messed with some shaw cables and yea, luckily they fixed it or I would not be writing in this tonight.

There was alot of packing today and I have soo much stuff I can hardly believe it. I hope it all fits where it needs to fit or its gunna kinda suck.

Fabris came home, well back from Vancouver, today and we hung out a bit and I was soo tired, I tried to nap, but that failed so now I am super tired :(

I hung out with liz and Katie and Adam today too. Liz leaves tomorrow :( Luckily she lives in maple Ridge so I can actually see her in the summer.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, I have to goto the housing office to get some stuff sorted out and I have a physics SI from 12-120 and a Invert Study thing at 230, and a doctors appointment at 3 and I have to study for Physics which I have Tuesday morning. Hopefully i get a good nights rest.

Oh and about the title of this entry. Liz, Adam, Fabris, Katie and I went to starbucks in Liz`s car and she was driving and when we got there, there were 3 cop cars so Liz said that i would be driving back because I have my class 5, which was fine with me. We sadly left at the same time as the cops and Liz`s car has an N on it and the break light went out, awesome. The cops followed us and then flashed their lights and I pulled over, but they were super nice and we weren`t doing anything wrong so it was all good, they ran my license and since I had never even been pulled over before there were no problems.

Anyways Im gunna get ready for bed


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment