Tuesday, April 12, 2011

May be getting better, but we will wait and see.

This morning I did not want to get out of bed and once I was out of bed I really did not want to study Ochem.

I took a shower, had hasbrowns for breakfast and did some Ochem studying and then Fabris and I cleaned the kitchen, it is half cleaned which will be nice when we go to leave and just have to quickly wipe things down before we go :)

the day was spent cleaning and studying and making dinner and then i made two cheese and herb biscuits with the leftover bisquick I had, I hope they taste good, I couldn't eat one as I ate a huge dinner that I really shouldn't have eaten. i did not need that much food.

I plan on going to bed soon as I have my Ochem Final at 9am tomorrow. Wish me luck. I hope it goes well.


Night!

P.S. I'm in to the single digits 9days!

No comments:

Post a Comment