Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today was quite the momentous Day

This morning I made pancakes, because I had promised Adam that I would, they were good and after pancakes I did a bit of BioChem Studying which did not last long before the prep for Rez Challenge Finals occurred

Liz and I wore somewhat matching outfits, Reflective tights, mine were silver and hers were gold, jean shorts, white and purple tube socks and a purple t-shirt, we also both had aviators :)
We went around recruiting with Katie and Katelyn to try and get as many people out as possible and the turn out was not super awesome and many people showed up but didnt play, and I didn't really want to play, but I did, and it was actually alot of fun.

For those who don't know the game was capture the flag, seems easy right? Try doing it in three feet of icy snow that you sink into like every third step. no long so easy and all of a sudden alot more painful.

it my first tag of the game I got kicked in the face, that was pretty awesome, but I was okay, and it was a pretty eventful game, watching people run was rather amusing but falling into the snow was not so much fun when it happened to you, it was basically imppossible to get the flag though because you could make it to the flag but once you were there you had basically no chance of getting it back and the rule was if we played for 45minutes without the flag being capture which ever team had the most players in their jail won, and we had 11 people in our jail when time was up and they only had two maybe three I can't quite recall.

Finally Third floor got their victory. There were group photos taken and then it was time to elect the MVP, and I reminded everyone that it is MVP of Rez Challenge not MVP of capture the flag. SO we decided that who ever went to all the challenges were eligible, and it was just Nick and I although after I realized that Nick did not go to all the challenges, he missed the sports day challenge. Anyways I said we should flip a coin and that nick could call in and he called tails and the coin flew off into the snow and was heads, so I was elected MVP, awesome I know, and what makes in more awesome is, wanna know what the MVP gets? A tuition voucher, for one class the next year, YAY!!

Then came the prize draw and there were awesome prizes, Adam won a fridge, Liz won a USB drive and I won a itunes gift card with someone elses ticket and then I gave it to my ticket to Justin when my number got called because he deserved something, he ended up getting a starbucks card, but then I traded him, because I'm nice like that, I figured that i had already won and that he worked hard and was super into it and that he deserved to win.

After Rez Challenge I went back to rez to Warm um, i was frozen, and then I went to the gym with Katie and Nikki and I was already tired, but I went and did 30minutes of Cardio, then I showered and talked to Kristy on the phone for a bit to share my awesome news. Then Nikki and Katie and I went down to college heights, I needed groceries and they needed booze, we also went to starbucks YAY!

Once back at Rez I had leftovers for dinner and I had them over at Katie's place, and Nikki eventually came over, because the plan was for them to drink and go out tonight.

We all went down to 'outback' Dan's room and played King's cup, I played without drinking, but it was still lots of fun, everyone got quite drunk and they ended up going to the Generator at 11 and what did i do at 11 you ask? I went to my room and did pilates and it was sooo hard, I'm already sore and tired so that just did not help.

One kind of sad thing tonight was that Nikki and Adam kind of had a thing and Ryan and Christina are together and 'outback' Dan has Cait and Katie has options and I kind of have nothing, well not nothing, but nothing here, luckily Liz and I are in the same boat, but she gets to see Jeremy Next week where as I don't get to see Dan for like 19 days :(

I felt kind of alone and it was kind of sad and it brought me down a little bit.

On A happier note, today I was reminded that not only do I get to see three of my favourite men in 19 days, but I also get to see one of my favourite girls.. ERICA!! She is coming through Prince George and she's going to stop in and say Hi and I am so excited. I miss that girl.

I miss going to the public library and going for drives and having awesome talks and just having someone who was in a similar situation to vent to. not that I don't have people to vent to or have awesome talks with, but still I miss her, so I am super excited that I will get to see her. Also, we are having a phone date on Monday, so I get to have two awesome phone calls on Monday :)

Anyways I'm kind of tired and sore and I think I'm gunna get my pjs on and crawl into bed and hope that Dan has cell reception so I can say Goodnight.

To the rest of the world...


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment