Thursday, April 7, 2011

My First Foam party

Today was many things
It was the last day of class
It was the final affair and
it was the foam party :)

All of which I participated in :)

Lets skip to the main event as I am tired and I wanna sleep

The Foam Party
Basically An inflatable pit on the dance floor with tons of foam and people in it.
The verdict, good for a short amount of time as long as it doesn't get to crowded.

Also your skin gets very dry and sticky and the foam burns your eyes, also you cannot breath or see in foam, the foam is also hot, well warm.

It was good time with Katie, Liz, Nikki, Dan, Adam Cait, ryan and Christina and whoever else was there, but I am glad to be out of my wet soapy clothes.

I drove Liz's car as I was not drinking and the buses don't run past 10 on wednesdays so it was a good option :) I had to make a few trips and a McDonalds run, but I made it back to rez alive and all in all it was a good expereince, I'm glad I went, but I am unsure If I would go again.

I now need to moisturize and then go to bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment