Thursday, April 7, 2011

14 Days, I can hardly wait

I just want to be at home, that's all I want, I want to be out of rez and back living with people who I love and are at least 98% of the time considerate human beings.

Today I Kind of slept in as I did not get to be at a decent time last night, well technically this morning.

i basically spent my day taking notes so now my hand really hurts and I have another day of taking notes tomorrow and then next day and so on and so forth for a the next few weeks.

I got to meet Katie's dog Casca today and she it a sweet dog, she is a German Shepard and she was soo cute and friendly and awesome, I miss my puppy.

My day was going alright, though I now have an inscent induced headache because apparently even though we talk about how the smell of inscents is overwhelming and that it bother many people, they still get burned and doors are left open and the smell goes everywhere, the living room stinks, my bedroom stinks, I opened all the windows in hopes that it would help, but sadly no, now I'm just cold and in a smelly room and I have a headache, Awesome......

Anyways I think I'm gunna go change into my Pjs and try and cover up the inscent smell and hopefully be able to sleep.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment