Monday, April 11, 2011

ear infection in one ear, fluid in the other, possible tonsilitis, on top of the all the roommate stress....i hope I can make it through

My title was so long that it stopped letting me type and I had to condense it.

Today i went to the walk in clinic at the school and got my diagnosis, I am now on antibiotics, hopefully now I will get better soon. I had to write my first exam today and it was soso considering how I was feeling when i wrote it and considering I haven't been able to study much, due to being sick and the stress and drama that have sadly been consuming my life and I can't even go to the gym because I'm sick and I don't want to push myself, I just want to get better. And I really dont think thats asking for too much.

After my exam, I wen to go get my antibiotics and then I had a nice chat with Erica and then with my dad and then with my mom, and I had dinner consisting of an egg and hashbrowns and it was satisfactory.

And now I should be having my call with Dan, unless he's forgotten...we will see

Night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey kiddo! Thinking about you...hope all goes well and get better soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn, I didn't know you read my blog.

    ReplyDelete