Saturday, April 16, 2011

Making Pretzels and Cookies is a god way to get over a bad exam

This morning I got up at 7:30 for no reason :(, I stayed in bed awhile, once I finally got out of bed I made breakfast For Morganne Tara and I, we had hashbrowns and sunny side up eggs and it was yummy.

After that I made pretzel dough and waited for Katie to come over and we made pretzels and then a shit ton of cookies, they are snacks for the road trip home in a few days.

The rest of my day was pretty chill, Cleaning, packing, snacking, and missing home.
I couldn`t text Dan because he is up at stave lake for the weekend, but he should be home tomorrow so then I can text him :)

Anyways I am going to continue packing up my room while I wait for my temporary roomies to get back home, and then tomorrow I`m gogint o be up early to do laundry, shower, study and pack more, yay!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment