Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday = Sore day

This morning, once again for no reason I was up early and I was sore, so very sore, everything hurts. But I'll live, I also think my nose may be bruised a bit from getting kicked in the face yesterday at capture the flag. Yesterday was a rough day for my body, it is physically drained which is not so good for my health :(

I spent some time in bed and talked to Kristy and To my daddy and to my mommy, I napped a bit and then I did some invert notes.

Then it was movie night time and it went okay, we had like 10 people show up which isn't too bad, the movie was good, we watched the fighter, which is actually a pretty good movie and we had healthy and unhealthy snacks which I think was a good idea.
We gave away some prizes, and then I got to take some extra snacks home which is good and bad, good because I got veggies, and bad because I got chips.

I came home and did pilates and now I'm going to relax and go to bed

less than 3 weeks till home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment