Saturday, April 9, 2011

I think we may have reached the Climax, but who knows

So this morning i woke up feeling a bit better, but the feeling didnt last.

I spent my morning doing notes and at 1:00 Fabris and I were both in the livingroom in case Kallie had bothered to read the message we sent her about discussing what to do with the couch. It was after one so Katy texted her, and as one might guess that did not go well. All we wanted to know was a time that was good for her to meet and apparently that made us disrespectful. Anyways she said she would be back at 3, so Fabris and I studied and then tara came over and then Kalie came home at 2:30ish.

Fabris called her out, and we brought up how Cam and Ryan had offered to store the couch over the summer and she didn't care, she apparently doesn't want the couch...so okay fine, I want the couch so I will buy her out, and the first thing she asks is "can I have the money now?" Umm no I dont have the money, I didn't know you didnt want the couch considering what a big deal you made over the couch yesterday, but fine, to each there own. Now here's where it gets good. Fabris and I are each handed a sheet of paper folded in half and apparently we are supposed to read them and then give them back. I open in and so does fabris and Kallie stands there, glaring at us as we read them, To Sum it up: It said that she would be moving out as soon as possible, and that we were disrespectful and cold and that a;; we did was gossip. And that is a very brief summary.
I folded it up and handed it back to her and said nothing. If she can't tell me that face to face using words and has to resort to writing us a letter and then waiting as we read them, then no way am I going to justify it with an answer. Fabris gave her's back and also said nothing.

Shortly after she left.

I was angry, quite angry, my dad had to calm me down and bring me back to the rational world that is my life because reading that note had brought me to the irrational world which is a place I like to avoid because nothing goes well in that world.
Talking to my dad helped, I now know what I will and will not do regarding the situation.

I then went for a nice walk with Katie Harrhy which was nice and refreshing and a good way to continue to calm down. I talked to her about the fact that I don't feel safe in my room, because I don't. I have made plans for when Fabris goes to Vancouver for a few days that either tara will stay here with me or I will go there. Katie, Liz and Morganne have also all offered me a place to stay or study or hang out if needed and I really appreciate it. So thanks :)

Then rest of my day was not productive, this incident was rather all consuming not to mention how sick I feel, it hurts to eat breath and swallow :(


I took and shower and will now be getting ready for bed.

Night!

4 comments:

  1. Put yourself in Kallie's shoes perhaps you will gain insight towards what she is going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried and to be honest I do feel bad for her and I think she need help, but neither I nor anyone I know is able to give her that help. We tired earlier on, but it reached a point where no one could handle it anymore.

    I kept quiet about the issues for almost the entire year, but it has reached a point where I truly feel disrespected and hurt by all she has done, and I am also coming to realize that she never took the time to find out what kind of person I really am, because if she really knew me she would have never said the things that she said(well wrote). I've come to realize that I don't think we were ever really friends, I was just someone who was in alot of her classes and who she asked for favours from all the time, and the only time she contacted me was when she wanted something. This friendship had not been a two way street.

    And maybe Kallie should put herself into everyone elses shoes, to see what we were all going through, because that's something i don't think she ever did, or even considered.

    I tried, but I'm done trying, in fact I'm just done with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I will need to re-evaluate our friendship. If you could do this to her, what would you do to me?

    Everyone watched you two rip her apart. Good Job girls, you guys get the trophy for gossiping the most this year on res. Thumbs Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exactly did I do to her? I tried to be supportive, I tried to help, but I couldn't and then I just tried to not be a part of the situation, which obviously didn't work.
    I don't consider expressing my feelings to be gossip, I don't consider telling people things that happened to me to be gossip.

    I tried to be supportive, but it reached a point when I couldn't be anymore and she was aware of that.

    And if you feel the need to re-evaluate our friendship you can, everyone is entitled to do so.

    and I'd also appreciate it that you don't post as anonymous, I'm open about what I'm saying and I don't hide my identity when posting, maybe you should do the same.

    ReplyDelete