Thursday, April 14, 2011

The 7 day count down begins

So last night Morganne and Tara slept over and this morning fabris left for the weekend to go to Vancouver and I am super jealous.

I spent the day on the two remaining pieces of the couch studying and resting. I thought I was doing better today but my stomach is really off. Its probably the antibiotics that i'm on. I hope my tummy is feeling better tomorrow as it would suck to write and exam with an upset tummy and sadly i have to write BioChem Tomorrow night :(

I am very much not looking forward to tomorrow, I get to spend it studying and stressing and then finally writing the exam that just might kill me :(

Wish me luck.

On a happier note at this time in a week I will be with my Dad and Dan and Oliver :) and I will be going home in the morning, so excited, I can hardly wait :D


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment