Friday, April 15, 2011

This time next week I'll be home

Today was a rough day.

Today was the day of BioChem. I studied and studied and ate some foods.

And then I was super anxious about my exam, mainly because it was at 6pm which is a horrible time to have an exam, you spend all day worrying about the exam only to go into the exam to do horribly. I think I failed, and now I just have to hope that I passed the course because I do not want to retake it. Especially if it would be with the same prof. I hate that prof, he doesn't care about the students and his exams are ridiculous.

And now it's time for another sleepover with Tara and Morganne, yay, and then tomorrow I and making breakfast and cookies and pretzels.

So close to home, I wish I could speed up time

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment