Monday, April 18, 2011

3.5 days left

3.5 days left, Adam and I calculated it and that is how much time we both have left in PG. I really can't wait to go home.

Today I had to do a few things, I had a physics SI, followed by some invert studying, followed by an invert review session which I had to leave after like one question to go back to the clinic for a follow up appointment and I was given a prescription for more antibiotics, yay.

The I worked on my Physics stuff, and I feel like I am ready for my final, which I have tomorrow at 9am, which means I will be going to bed at like 10 because I need my rest.

I really can't wait for Thursday I get to store up all my shit, and pack up the rest and I get to see my daddy, Oliver, Dan and Erica!!!
It will be a good day.

Speaking of leaving, Liz left today :(

Also I don't think Dan and I will be talking tonight, he's helping steve and I have to goto bed early due to my exam in the morning

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment