Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back at UNBC

So today was my first official day returning to UNBC
I arrived yesterday and did get some of my stuff into rez, but I didn't start to get settled and get my stuff out of storage until to day.

Something different about this year is that my dad and Oliver didn't bring me up. My mom and mike did and that was a different experience for me. When I came up with my dad I was more relaxed, still nervous, but less anxious than I was when I moved in this year. This is odd considering last year I knew no one and this year I know many people and this year I chose my roommates so things should be better.

My mom and mike are leaving early tomorrow so I have already said my goodbyes and I wont see them until christmas, which is okay. Time will go by quickly.

A rather interesting parallel between this year and last year is that I hit it off with someone right before I left for UNBC, and it gets a little weirder, last year it was Danny, and for those who don't know we broke up months ago but are still friends, and this year it's a guy named Dan which is a weird coincidence.

I guess the whole point of me writing is to sum up my day, which consisted if unpacking, shopping, organizing..... and repeat. I'm still not all set up and good to go, but I'm getting closer.

Katy and Kallie were both already here when I moved in and Erica will be here tomorrow and I am SOOO stoked to see her, it's been almost 4 months, which is a long time considering I had seen both Katy and Kallie at least once in the summer.

Our room is still kinda a giant unorganized mess, but it will be better when all four of us are together in the room and we can sort things out better than they are now.

Oh I did do something besides unpacking and such things mentioned above.
Kallie, Katy and I hopped on the bus and attempted to go to Nelson's place to hang out, little did we know we had the wrong address and took the wrong bus and ended up in the completely wrong place for us to be, so rather than turning around right away we went and pigged out at Red Robin which now that I think about it was probably a poor decision. Now we are all back in our room and Katy's friend Dan is here, and I think we're all having a sleep over which could be interesting.

Time to make my bed, so I have something to sleep in.

Let my second year at UNBC Commence

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment