Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One of Those Days

Do you ever have it when you wake up in the morning with a feeling like something is going to go wrong, or that you have to contact someone for some reason. I had that feeling this morning. For some reason when I woke up I had a bad feeling that something was wrong or was going to be wrong with my dad, and I was concerned but I didn't wanna jump to any conclusions, so I sent him a text which he didn't respond to, and I ended up calling him late in the day to find out that he was fine, which was a relief.

More relief was found today when I found out that Erica will be returning, I was about to lose hope and give up, but now I know that she will be back. I wont go into details about where she is or why she has been gone so long because this is my blog and not hers.

Besides the minimal amount of class I had today, I also got some reading and notes done and made progress on a few assignments. I also learned that I am super scared of O chem, like it may kill me, and i have to Take the second half of the course next semester so I better get my act together and keep up with the class.

Even though O Chem was scary, Plant Bio was not, I love Jane Young, she is an awesome prof. and on Thursday Kallie and I have to present Botany Puns to the class which should be interesting.

After class I went grocery shopping with Fabris, I was in need of bread and some how ended up spending like $35, so needless to say bread is expensive :P

On the way back to Rez and exciting event occurred. I saw a moose, for the first time and it was awesome, I only wish the bus driver could have slowed down so I could get a better look at it and maybe even get a picture, but sadly that did not happen. Oh well I still got to see a moose, so be jealous.

For dinner I made perogies which were great and delicious, and then I hung around my room and went and saw a really drunk Adam who was partying with the LGs who live across the hall from him and he is the drunkest I have ever seen him, he is currently in our living room with 'outback' Dan and I think they are now both drinking and stuff, as long as they keep it quiet it's cool with me.

Oh in other news Shinerama is this weekend and there is a challenge amongst the floors of who can raise the most money in pennies and you can sabotage the other floors by giving them non-pennies and that amount gets subtracted from the penny total, and we must win!

Anyways I have a tutorial at 9:30 and I'm still not ready for bed

so..

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment