Thursday, September 30, 2010

Super Early Entry

The reason I am writing in my blog now is because I am done class for the day and I now plan to lie in bed and hopefully start to feel better or at least get better quickly.

The thing that sucks is that I want to rest so I get better so I can do better in my classes because I will be able to focus and such, but I also want to study and get work done which is hard to do when your sick, so I guess I have decided that today should be a rest day and maybe tomorrow will be more of a working day, but who knows it all depends on how I feel and right now I feel like I want to be in bed for a week, which sadly I can't do.

Anyways my day can be summed up quickly.
O Chem, I went I learned I manged to stay somewhat focused, then I went to the cafe for a bit with Erica, Kallie, Ryan, Liz and Fabris before going up to rez and reading two chapters in genetics, then I lied in bed till 4, got up, made tea and went to plant bio
Then I went to a bio meeting because of free pizza which was dumb, I wasn't even hungry and I was there for like 30minutes.

Now I am back in my room
I have made some neocitron and I plan on laying in bed for the rest of the night and sadly I can't Call Dan tonight, which sucks :(
But I'll survive.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment