Friday, September 24, 2010

Still feeling kind rough

Last night I was not up as late as I normally am on a Thursday night mainly because Dan and I were both tired and only talked until two rather than four. And this morning the wind woke me up.

Today was a rather unproductive Day, I went to genetics only to leave as soon as the prof got there and Kallie and I went to the library to work on our genetics assignments, which I guess is somewhat productive, but there was this girl who came with us was sooo annoying, I wanted to hurt her, but I didn't. Ecology was okay, and then after ecology I was once again not feeling very well and long story short rather than going to stats I went out to dinner with Erica and Katy at Whitespot, and it was delicious and we got Kallie and Morganne some dinner to go and we went to the bank and got a little lost in PG before going to the Liquor store to get some provisions for tomorrow night. Then we rushed back to rez so that we could go on the amphibian walk at 8, and we were a little late and we had to sign up and stuff and pay our Bio club fees.

The amphibian walk was awesome, we first found a long toed salamander and we named him Charles and I held him in my hand and he was soooo small. Then we continued adventuring and this little kid named Jamie was a toad catching machine, he caught many toads like Penelopy, Chet, Jane, Sharon, and many more. Jamie was the some of Mark who was the leader of the amphibian walk and he is quite involved at the school and he knows alot about salamanders and he's a pretty cool guy. There was also a spotted frog who never received a name. It was a very long walk, like 2 hours and now I am quite tired but I would do it again I got to hold and touch long toed salamanders, western toads and a spotted frog. When we got back to Rez there were snacks in the common lounge because it was games night so we went in there to get some snackage and then ventured up to our room and we were going to watch a movie but that's not happening I don't think, Katy went to be, Kallie is doing laundry, Erica is signing up for classes and Im just writing in my blog and thinking about making some hot chocolate.

And I think I will go do that now

Night

P.S. I'll see you in less than two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment