Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waffles!!!!!!!

So this morning I was awesome and I made delicious waffles, and I shared with my roomies and there are still a stack if waffles in the fridge that I'm hoping will be done by tomorrow.

I also had to hand in two assignments, and i think i aced one and did horribly on the other.

Then I had O Chem, which actually made sense for once, and then I had a very long break and in that break I had lunch, Kallie bought me a potine, because she is awesome. Then I watched some people play Hackie Sack, and headed back up to rez, where I did laundry and cleaned the kitchen and the living room. So our place did look nice and clean, though now it is probably back to being kinda messy.

And then I had Plant Bio, which was awesome and we got to do our plant puns, and they were awesomely hilarious I will now share them with you
Pun Number one:
What advice did the botanist's dog give him when he didn't know where to go with his research project?
Just follow your node
Pun number two:
What is the favourite drink of a Botanist?
Bud-weiser
Pun number three:
What did the well watered plant say to the withered shrub?
What's the stomata with you?

so they were a big hit, and everyone laughed, it was a success.

After this I finally got to buy my O chem books and I got an amazing deal

Then something that was rather amusing, but sad happened.

It was 5:52 and our genetics assignment was due at 6, when Kallie realizes that she hasn't handed her assignment in yet, so she goes crazy and runs back into rez to get her assignment and then has to book it to the lab building to hand it in and she made is back with minutes to spare.

Then to sum the rest of my day up quickly
I folded laundry
went to the gym
had half a milkshake
had girl time
and did a few other things

And now I am on the phone with new Dan 2 or My Dan if you prefer and I should probably stop ignoring him and stop writing


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment