Monday, September 6, 2010

The Third Night - Party at Shane Lake minus Myself

So today I once again had to wake up early because i volunteered to give campus tours this morning and we had to be at the school and quarter to 9, which sucks when you are up late the night before.

Erica and I did the tours together and at first there were not many people so our first tour group consisted of 2 people, which means they got some awesome one on one attention, and because they were both science kids I was able to give them extra tid bits of information, which I hope they found to be helpful. I also told them That I was willing to give them a good deal on some textbooks, which is sweet for me and for them. The second tour group we had, consisted of four people, and we still did the awesomely in depth tour that we gave to the smaller groups, overall we gave tours for about 3 hours.

Once the tours were completed, Kallie, Erica, Fabris and I were going to take Edna out to lunch because she is soo awesome. We went to the buffet and pizza hut, and I should not be allowed into buffets because I end up eating until I feel sick, which is not so much fun.. and it was by this time that I realized how tired I actually was and I didn't want to bother wasting my time trying to nap, so I just kept on trucking along.

I ended up collapsing boxes, because apparently people can't do this themselves and they need someone else to do it for them.

Then Fabris and I went to Tara's room in Keyoh to meet up before the Barbecue that was this evening, and it was a sweet barbecue, they had fruit and veggies and salads, and they also had dessert type items like creamsicles, they were so good :) I had more than my fair share. then during the Barbecue fabris kinda sorta ditched me, and I went back to Rez with tara and her roommates. Then I just chilled in my room waiting for erica to return from her shopping adventures with Edna.

It was also decided that tonight there were be a party and Shane lake, and I kinda feel like I'm the ONLY person not going. But I didn't want to go because of how tired I am, and not to mention sore. I have not been sleeping well in REZ, i hurt my neck the first night here and it just wont get better. Anyways Im tired and need sleep so I should at least get ready for bed, and hopefully I will have enough energy in the morning to be and Awesome Volunteer at the Playfair for orientation.

<3

Night!

1 comment: