Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday - A day fo too much food

This morning began bright and early with my 8am plant bio lab, which was actually nice it was very chill and relaxed and good.

Then after returning to Rez Kallie and I went on a quest for dirt for our plant specimens that we had collected from our plant Bio lab. Though the soil was pretty shitty and has serious drainage issues, but I hope that it will work. After that I managed to be productive and get some notes and reading done. Then I had genetics which was a bore fest and ecology was alright. Then a short break followed by a genetics tutorial where I got an assignment which I am not pleased about, but that's life. Then I had math with Kevin Keen, which was kinda shitty but in a way amusing, he is a strange man and he was wearing a figure skating jacket today as opposed to a suit.

By this time I was STARVING and i was all ready to make dinner but I was pleasantly surprised that fabris made extra food and let me eat it. Also Emily stopped by for a visit which was nice and she brought gummy worms and tea, which was super nice of her.

The rest of my day was spent eating shitty food, I ate gummy worms and then Cassandra brought fabris late birthday cookies so I ate those, and then I was starting to feel sick, so then I went to the gym with Kallie and Fabris which was nice. now we are all being lazy and we made sundaes and invited people over to join us but only three people showed up but we got most of the ice cream eaten. And now we are watching the Nanny Diaries and I'm feeling kinda lonely, I kinda want a really super awesomely long hug, but I can live without one.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment