Sunday, September 26, 2010

A day of being tired, and not doing much else

My sleep was so bad, I was awake like every hour and I didnt really get any rest, I finally gave up on sleep at 12, and I wasn't able to do much because I've been so tired all day and I can't nap.

I did also learn that I don't think I like my hair very much, I feel like it's too short and poofy.

Other than eating and trying to do homework the day was rather uneventful, until about 5:30 when we began to prepare for Rez Challenge which was at 6.
The First challenge was a Cheer off and an obstacle course.

We decided that we need to intimidate the competitors, we got all purpled up, but we werent that intimidating because there was only 6 of us to begin, 5 girls and Adam, and first it was looking bleak until a sea of purple arrived and we ended up with the most people from out floor and then we had the cheer and we came in second, but it should have been first because all the first floors did was copy the double rainbow thing from youtube, we at least had some creativity with our cheer. But we made up for the loss at the Cheer off by kicking butt on the obstacle course, we had a total power team and won the round robin and we had to go back to back while the other teams got breaks and we still kicked butt and we cheered on the other teams, and in the end we were in first place with 28 points and the 2nd place team only has 18, so this is a good start to the Rez Challenge year.

Though now I am super tired and my throat hurts from screaming but it was fun, but I really need some sleep.

I really wish I hadn't been so unproductive today, my list of things to do is getting longer and longer and midterms start in a week.

anyways I think I'm off to bed or at least off to try and be alittle productive.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment