Sunday, September 19, 2010

Watching Pants off Dance off while writing in my Blog

Today was supposed to be a day full of getting things done and I got a few things done, but it could have been better.

This morning I was up at 8 for no reason, and went back to bed.

Eventually I arose from bed and had left over waffles, and decided that I need to get things done today, since i did nothing school related on friday or saturday. However I got a little side tracked by the room next to us being opened up and us getting access to all the stuff people left behind last year. We also helped move it all to the common lounge so other people could take what they want. I got a few good things, Katy took in a huge hall of stuff.

Then I knew I had to actually get some work done, and I did get some things done, i finished my math assignment and did some O chem and wrote all my midterms and due dates onto my calendar, and my october and november are scary.

and then katy and I made this huge print out picture thing of Erica, Kallie her and I and we put it up in our hallway, its a little creepy though, but it's nice, kallie loved it, and we hope Erica will like it when she gets back, which will hopefully be soon. We Miss her.

Other than that, it was basically a chill day, people hanging out and lounging about. Not much to report.

Oh wait I had like a 3 minute shower which was kinda impressive.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment