Monday, September 6, 2010

Tres Amigos are Reunited.

Today was a day to be remembered, the day the three amigos were reunited after 4 months of separation.


The day started out with me waking up early and attempting to get my bus sticker, which I couldn't get yet because I haven't paid my fees yet, which sucks. But the buses don't run tomorrow so it's cool. The rest of my day was spent wandering around rez introducing myself to people, showing people where to go and assisting in the move in process.

Kallie and I also got to issue tickets to people in hopes of raising money for Rez life, and we were rather unsuccessful and just ended up looking like fools. But that is something that we are used to so, it was all good.

After many hours waiting for Erica to arrive, she arrived and it was an exciting moment that consisted of her jumping out of her moms car and running up the hill as I ran down the hill and we had an awesome hug and then I was reminded of how much taller she is than me :P
man I missed that girl. I'm so glad that she is back.

Once she arrived we went to the orientation meeting and got our free swag consisting of a t-shirt and hoodie. Then upon returning to Rez, Kallie informed me that she was going to surprise Erica. When Erica opened her door, Kallie popped out from behind her desk and scared the carp out of Erica, She almost peed :P Good Times.

the three of use together felt like last year.

Edna brought us Pizza for dinner which was awesome and then we had to move in all of Ericas stuff into the Room which was a quick process, followed by the first of many mandatory Rez meetings which began with this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYRa-0ZFrDI

So now our floor knows that we are fools. Following the meeting we returned to Rez and then took a trip to the Liquor store which was sketchy, and we returned only to have many guest show up at our room.
They came in waves,
the first wave had brownies,
the second wave was people we kinda knew,
Then people just drifted in and out and eventually we had 15 people in our room and the RA stopped by because we were being too loud, and Fabris kinda had to keep reminding us to be quiet because she got the Green RA position, which was kinda annoying, bu I get why it had to be done.

I met many new people today and kept busy, but the best thing about the Day was the Tres Amigos Reuniting :P
I <3 you guys!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment