Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So sadly I am getting sick

This morning I woke up feeling shitty, my throat was sore and I couldn't really talk, and I really did not want to get out of bed and go to class, I could have been in bed all day. I really don't wanna be getting sick. I hate how I always get sick at school at the worst time.
This time I am getting sick right before midterms and thanksgiving, why can't I get sick at better time or just not get sick at all, that would be nice.

Okay enough about me getting sick

This mornings ecology tutorial went well, it was over in half an hour and the assignment were given isn't die till nest week, but I came back to rez and completed it and emailed it in. I also bought a UNBC travel mug since I needed one and they were on sale, and since then it has been full of tea or neocitren (spelling was given by Erica) *Neocitron(thanks to Morganne)

anyways moving on
My math lab sucked worse than Kandy(aka beverly) last friday night
and genetics sucked pretty hard too, ecology was okay and then I didn't go to stats so I could finish my to do list and rest up so i wont be sick for thanksgiving, I really hope to get better.

I also had dinner at 4 which was soo early and I have been snacking ever since, and then I went out with Kallie Erica and Fabris to get some grocery type things and I got some medicine that will hopefully make me better.

Also in other new it is now looking like we will have at least 14 people for thanksgiving dinner, which is alot of people and it's going to be a lot food and a lot of work and it's kinda stressing me out a bit and I feel like it should be way more organized than it is and I'm worried that it is going to turn into a huge disorganized catastrophe but I guess I will just wait and see, I just don't want it to consume my long weekend. I want to be able to enjoy it.

Anyways I'm going to go make some Neocitron (thanks for the spelling Morganne) and then get ready for bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment