Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Orientation Day

This morning was once again and early morning, because I was volunteering at the orientation. I was an assistant at playfair which is basically a huge ice breaker game where you get to make a fool of yourself, it was alot of fun and I met alot of people, but I don't think I will remember any of their names.

A sad thing about this morning though was that I was awoken early this morning with stomach pain and it has bee coming and going throughout the day and it is not good times, I'm hoping it will go away soon, I'd rather not be feeling like this in class tomorrow, that would be unpleasant.

Other than the orientation, I also bought a textbook and I went to another free BBQ, which was nice and delicious, but after I had to go lye down because I was feeling so not well. I seem to have bad luck with not being healthy when I'm at school. I hope this will not be a trend as it was last year.

Also my student loan was supposed to be deposited today and it hasn't been so I owe the school a bunch of money, which is so very fun :( I hope it's deposited tomorrow. or else Chanel might have to get angry.

Another exciting thing that happened was that we bought an awesome 3 piece section for our dorm room at the salvation army and it was only $100 which was sweet, it has alot of character :)

I'm still feeling homesick and being sick doesn't help that feeling, But life goes on, I just have to make it to the weekend

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment