Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday - A Very very Lazy Day

So before I begin today i must mention last night.

Fabris and Morganne came home just before 12, and Fabris had already thrown up before getting home. Then we wished her a happy birthday and she was off to bed. I also found out that Kallie had thrown up on ryans bed and was passed out down at their place, and that apparently she was safe, so I was now able to goto sleep.

And it was an awful sleep, at like 3 fabris phone was ringing
Then at 6:58 Kallie sent me a text
then at 7:12 an alarm went off on fabris' phone that played the entire don't stop believing, Glee version and I thought it was going to stop, but then it started all over again, then I was fed up and I went and shut it off.
Then I crawled back in bed and fabris' phone went off a few more times.

All of this resulted in a horrible sleep, which meant I was going to have a lazy lazy day, I contemplated just staying in my jammies but I showered and got dressed just incase I needed to go out at any point in time.

Kallie cam home late afternoon and I made pancake in honour of fabris' birthday and then Kallie went out and managed to get us all booster juice which was amazing and we sat around an watched a movie called See Jane Date, which was a very predictable romantic comedy, but it was alright I guess.

After that we went to speed meeting and mocktails which was kind of boring and I was glad for it to be over, it was way better last year when there was Pizza.

After that we cam back to Rez and Kallie and I watched the movie Valentines Day, not the horror movie. And it was kinda cute, but it had some sad moments. During the movie I ate some foods and Im actually still hungry because I didn;t really eat dinner. I`m not very motivated to cook, and it may have something to do with the fact that I feel like I`m living in Chaos, I just feel like nothing has a place and that things are always a mess, and well I guess I`ll just have to learn to deal.

Also I`m still very much missing Erica, we tried to contact her again today with little luck. I hope we see her soon, though Kallie thinks that she`s not coming back which would really really suck. I don`t want her to be gone.

Anyways I have an 8am Lab and I need some rest

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment