Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where's Waldo?.... I mean Erica

So Beside my two classes:
o chem (no fun) and plant Bio (fun)
And finally getting my bus pass

The main concern of Today has been Where is ERICA?
She has been gone since yesterday morning, she wasn't feeling well so she stayed down at her moms hotel and now we cant get ahold of her. her cell is dead and we can't get through to the room she's in at the hotel. We are concerned and we want to hear from her to at least know that she is alive.

Today I think I did mainly nothing

I worried about Erica
I took notes
I stressed out a lot about the amount of work I'm going to have to do
I'm kinda homesick
Still not feeling all that well

So not the best start to a school year

Oh and Fabris and I tried to donate blood today but we didn't have appointments so we couldn't get in, but we booked appointment for the 23, so i get to donate blood then, yay!!!!

Anyways Im gunna go back to reading some stuff about ecology

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment