Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Classes

Today was the first day of classes, and I didn't have class until one thirty which was kinda nice except I woke up at 7, and couldn't get back to sleep. It was kinda shitty especially since I haven't been feeling well. I eventually gave up and was out of bed by 10am, and I showered and got dressed and had some toast which I made in our new toaster which is named Boris, and he is so powerful, he kinda burnt my toast a little bit, but that's okay.

I then went down to the school to buy a Math textbook which I have now found out is the wrong edition, luckily the girl who sold it to me will buy it back if I can't use it, which is nice of her. I also learned how ridiculously expensive textbooks can be, I'm still hoping that I can buy some used from other people.

Then I went to attend my first class which was Bio 210 aka Genetics, and it was alright we were in class for 20 minutes, and I've started reading the textbook which seems kinda interesting. It was also a crazy full class, i just hope I can manage to get a seat in every class. After that we had Ecology and by we I mean Kallie, Ryan, Mark, and many more people who we know and it was a very long lecture and all we did was go over the outline, luckily i think the class will become more interesting. then I had a two hour break.

I was in desperate need of food so I ate my leftovers from red robbin finally. then I started reading my genetics book, which I am sharing with kallie, and i was also taking notes, I feel like this semester is going to be quite hard, but I'll survive it.

The I had my basic Stats class , which was kinda very boring, but i think I can make it through that, it will be torture but I can do it :).


After stats I continued with my genetic notes, and then I had dinner consisting of broccoli slaw salad ans cheesey baked tomatoes, it was delicious.

I then found out that Erica is really not feeling well, she never came back to Rez, I think she is spending the night at her moms hotel and I hope that she will be okay. i wonder if she is having the same sick feelings as me. i will have to find out she's feeling tomorrow.


then people were jealous, we had some guests over which was nice and then Kallie was stressing so she went to down to S205 to play beer pong and I just got back from there and she it quite drunk, I hope she feels okay in the morning, or class will not be good times for her. now I think I'm going to go to bed and rest up for O chem and Plant Bio, not to mention dealing with some financial stuff, stupid student loans.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment