Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Jump Off!

Okay so I'm doing something a little different, I'm writing in my blog at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, but I have a reason for it, I want to write about what I did this morning so I have less to write tonight because I have no idea what condition I will be in.

So yesterday we had this great idea to goto the farmers market at 10, why 10? I have no idea, we could have all slept in but instead we all go up early, and went to the farmers market and when we left the weather was baddd, but it got better once we were down there. Sadly there were not nearly as many vendors down there today than there was last weekend, but it was still nice, I bought salsa and a london fog, so nothing super awesome. After the farmers market we drove to Save on to get some stuff for nachos tonight and then to the liquor store for more provisions for tonight.

Once back at Rez Erica and I wanted to go back to bed, but sadly as per usual my nap failed and and I basically just lied in bed...until now.

Anyways the plant for tonight is to straighten my hair, dress up nice, get our pre-drink on and then go to the jump off and I will hopefully be able to write about what happens later tonight and if not I will be sure to write in the morning.

Byebye for now

So last night I was in no condition to write about the rest of my night So I guess I will do that now.

So after my napping and writing the beginning of this entry I didnt do too much, I showered and Katy Blow dried my hair straight and it was the hugest poof ball ever, it was kinda crazy and she suggested that one night I go out like that and who knows I probably will, then she braided it to keep it out of my face until Erica returned to straighten my hair for me. The blow drying took like maybe 10-15 minutes, I say this because I want to try and figure out how long my hair actually took. After this I sat around and did some knitting until eventually Erica returned home with Edna who is leaving well technically today and she bought use ice cream sandwiches, which we never ended up eating. Then the doing of my hair began and Erica spent like an hour or soo doing it and then it was decided that we needed to take a break to make nachos for dinner, so I had straight hair with a poof ball of hair on the top of my head, it was an awesome look.

For dinner we made some awesome nachos with cheese and spring onions and fake ground beef and then we had them with sour cream and some salsa that we had picked up at the farmers market and it was delicious and I kinda want some right now but i will control my urges.

After the delicious nachos we went back to doing my hair and after it was all straight katy cut off the dead end on my hair, but it was like a good 2 inches of hair if not more that got cut off and it looked really nice when it was straight and it felt super healthy, but now I'm not a huge fan of it. But it's just hair. And last night it looked really nice until is started to curl up. Anyways I must keep this story in order, after my hair was done Katy did kallie's hair, she had a nice little bump thing going on, I've never quite understood that look, but it looked cute, and Erica curled her hair a bit. Then Morganne came over and we were all going to figure out what we were going to wear. Which took awhile and we had Adam to tell us if we were looking good. I ended up in a shirt that can only be worn if you are having a small boob day, and apparently I was having one, and I wore that with jeans this cool tree necklace that i borrowed from erica and I wore my gladiator sandals. Kallie started off in a Hot red tank top and black skinny jeans and ended up in a pink frilly dress. Erica wore jeans and colourful new top. Kabris wore jeans and a shirt with a similar colour scheme to Ericas shirt that was mainly purple and blue. Morganne wore jeans and eventually ended up in a sweet red shirt. Liz wore a cute black dress and Katie wore jeans and cute blue shirt, anyways enough about what we were wearing.

After we were all dressed Dan came over and fabris cut his hair too, his looks nice today. And then the drinking and picture taking and silliness began and somehow it was decided that all the girls needed to have their pictures taken with Adam who was not going out. And Adam was having difficulties looking normal in the photos but some looked alright within in the first hour or so, I finished off a liter of Palmbays and a few shots and by the end of the night my shot total was 4 and yes I would say that i was drunk, but I remember the night so I wasn't too drunk. Everyone else minus adam was drinking quite a bit and it was announced to the world that I was drunk, I'm not the type to get drunk at school, but you gotta try things at least once.

There was alot of dancing and singing and drinking in our room and there were also a few girl conferences that were held in various bedrooms. It was also decided that it would be a No Scrubs night. A total ladies night, and at one point I may have said that I wanted to lure the boys in just so I could tell them no. :P

Eventually we caught the 11:08 bus down to the generator and we were all a little nervous that Kallie wouldnt get in and we were thrilled when she did. Then the chaos commenced, lots of dancing and lots of bad photos taken while dancing and my hair was no longer straight, due to the sweat it was starting to curl, but we were having some very good times. Then we needed and break from the dancing so we went up stairs and this guys approached Erica and I and I looked at Erica and said two words "No scrubs" and we knew we had to get rid of him and eventually he left.

Kallie and I returned to the Dance floor and then she started not feel very well and she wanted to go home so she went to go find someone else who wanted to go home and she ended up taking a cab with Liz, which was kinda sad but i was glad she didn't go home and they made it home safe and then I had to find everyone else and eventually I did and more dancing occurred and more bad photos. Then Erica and I danced into the crowd and ended up seeing many people that we knew, and having some good times, eventually we ended up at the edge of the dance floor and Erica was talking to people and thsi guy came up behind her and grabbed her hips, he wanted to dance with her and I looked at him and said "Sorry no scrubs" and there may have been a finger wave with that phrase and he got the picture and left.
The funny thing was that erica never saw the guy and when were waiting in line for coat check she asked said that he could have been her soulmate and I told her that I was sorry if he was but he looked creepy to me. Anyways we left around 2 and then we had to wait like 40 minutes for the bus and while waiting for the bus we wanted to order pizza and my Dan being super awesome found the number for me for the second time and we order the pizza so it would be delivered by the time we got the school. Also when at the bus stop my phone broke again and i couldn't find a piece of it, I looked everywhere and just when I was about to give up Erica offered to help look and she found it in like 2 seconds, and then I lost it again trying to put my phone back together and she had to find it again and then i got smart and gave up and put the piece into my satchel and I would fix it later.

Also while waiting for the bus I was beginning to feel not so well and I was cold and it was just not very fun, but I made it through the bus ride without getting sick and we had to wait like less than 10 minutes for our pizza and then Fabris, Erica and I sat in the hallway outside our room and ate pizza, well I actually lied on the floor and drank water and tried to eat pizza but it was making me feel kinda very sick which was not good. Eventually we all came inside and went to bed, and I had a horrible sleep, I actually feel like I didn't sleep at all.

but Yea that was my night

No Scrubs! at the Jump Off

and because this is my typical way to end a post

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment