Tuesday, September 28, 2010

6/8 things on my To Do list completed

I'd call that a rather productive day.

This morning I didn't do much before O chem, but in O chem I actually understood what was going on which is a nice feeling, And in O chem I found out the Kallie got Erica a plant that since then has been named Darnel and now resides in Erica's room.

Then Erica Tara and I went shopping, which was good because I needed to get myself some really food and try and get cooking again I feel like I haven't been eating properly, which is no good and after shopping I came back to Rez and was very productive until Plant Bio and the after plant Bio the productivity continued when I went to the Library!
I know shocking, Me at the library actually doing work and I did get my genetics assignment somewhat finished, I estimate a 27/40 which isn't good but at least I finished it. Then I came back and Erica and I went for a walk

and it was a long walk. We walked all the way down to 15th and Foothills and then all the way back up the hill, I feel soooo outta shape, but it was nice to get out and since I got out go some exercise I am now allowed to text my Dan when he gets off work which is good :)

We got back from the walk part way into glee, so we watched the rest and I ate a random assortment of food for a very late dinner. and Now I have showered and I feel like kicking back in bed and maybe watching some TV or if I'm feeling gutsy maybe even read for fun, but that's unlikely because I'm kinda tired


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment