Friday, September 17, 2010

You know you're cool when you stay home alone on a Friday Night

My sleep last night was shitty.
I was up till 3 talking on the phone, which I'm not complaining about.
But what I will complain about is that I was awake before Kallie's alarm went off, and she had class at 8, so she was up early and sadly so was I. I then tried to go back to sleep which never goes well, I was up again just before 8 and then my mom called me at 9:30, which I told her she could do, but it still kinda sucked because it was early and I wanted sleep. We didn't talk for very long and then I crawled back into bed, but now the sun was out and it was even harder to try and get some more sleep. Eventually I just gave up on sleep and dragged myself out of bed at like 11.

After I showered I felt a bit more awake, but I still felt kinda sleep deprived. Then I had to suffer through my genetics class and had to at least get through my Ecology class, and I did that successfully. Then I went back to Rez to have lunch because I was quite hungry. After lunch Fabris and I went shopping with Adam. I had to get some more calling cards because I seem to be going through them rather quickly.....

hmmm I wonder why that is?

Anyways we made it back to the school and I still had 45minutes before my stats class, which now I regret going to. The only thing I got out of that class was a numb butt, which is not very pleasant. After class I returned to my room and we found out that our RAs had got a case of pennies for Penny Wars.

I guess that needs some explanation. This week all the floors in Residence are having a Pennywar. The Goal is to collect as many pennies as possible, and you can sabotage other floors by putting non-penny forms of money into the other floors jars. So it's been a competitive week. Oh and all the proceed go to help in finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. Oh and tomorrow is SHINERAMA which is a charity event where you shine various things to raise money once again for Cystic Fibrosis, and I'll be helping out tomorrow morning at 8am, It should be a fun day

Anyways, back to today.

So we recruited some first years to go sabotage all other floors because if we had done it, they would have known which floor we were from and they could have retaliated. The contest ends tomorrow, and I hope we win, because we will get 10 Rez Challenge points if we do.

After the Sabotaging Fabris went somewhere and Kallie started getting ready to go out, she was going to try and get into the Rum Jungle and since she's not home yet, I assume that she got in which is good for her, she needs some time to let loose. I guess I could have gone with her but I didn't I decided to sit around and knit and watch some youtube videos, however my sitting on the couch doing nothing was interrupted as was my blog writing. Katy and Morganne Williams wanted me to go down to the Moose for a drink with them and I decided to actually go since I hadn't been there yet this year.

We go down and there are 4 other people there, it was soo empty and we sat down at a table and I got a long island ice tea and it was actually pretty good. We all sat and chatted about various things. Then people started coming and we decided to order some yam fries which were amazing and then this guy comes over and sits down next to me and he's introducing himself and asking us about our majors and where we live and such and then another guy wanders over and starts doing the same thing and finally one more guy does...it was strange and then they all left us and we didn't mind considering we all kinda looked like shit and some well dressed pretty girls showed up at the bar, so then we were feeling a bit underdressed.

Then all of a sudden I get put basically in a headlock from behind, and I find out that it's Than, and I guess that was his way of giving me a hug, but in a way I got him back because I'm pretty sure I accidentally drooled on his sweater, but it wasnt my fault, one of his arms went over my mouth, it was inevitable, then I said Hi and he said Hi and he wandered off.....Then more well dressed attractive people showed up and we took this as our cue to leave the Moose and head back up to Rez, where we hung out with Scott for a bit and now I'm finishing up my blog because I need to get to bed, I have and early morning tomorrow, well now technically today

Night!

P.S. I know you're reading this. I Miss you! xoxoxo

1 comment: