Saturday, September 11, 2010

Could have partied... But I cleaned instead

Firstly Sorry to Cam and Fabris for not attending your duo birthday bash, but I think I would have been a buzz kill, so it's better that I stayed home, I'm sure there will be many more parties in the near and distant future.

Now that I've said my apologies, I can sum up my day which shouldn't take too long.

I've now been in Rez for a week and I feel like it's been longer, which isn't surprising. There is still no word from Erica, and I'm still concerned, it may have been part of the reason I stayed in tonight. It's like I don't want her to be missing out and so I feel kinda bad when I do things without her being apart of the fun. I hope we hear from her soon and that she's okay. And Erica if you read this I want you to know I'm here to talk and I will be here all year and for years after that if you need me, just let me know <3

This morning I was once again awake at 7am which sucked, because it's Saturday and that just shouldn't happen, I tried to go back to bed and gave up around 10.

Then I went to the mall with Liz Fabris Kallie and Morganne and I bought nothing of interest other than some ingredients to make a test batch of white chocolate brownies, which I started making as soon as we got home and they turned out very very well.

The original plan for the day was to go down to Cam and Ryan's place at like 4ish for a potluck and then stay down there for some good times, but KAllie was the only one who went down at that time, the rest of us were going to go down at 5 and then kallie told us not to come till 7, and the 7 became 8 and at this point I didn't want to really go out any more, I was tired and kinda down and our place was and still kinda is a mess. Like I know we were having fun, but I hate leaving the place in a mess and it has been a mess for a few days now, I cleaned some stuff up but I couldn't vacuum, because it was lateish and I didn't wanna bother the people around our room with our loud vacuum, so I will hold off doing that till tomorrow.

I now plan on cleaning my room and downloading some music and I guess going to bed.

Being alone, is kinda making me feel homesick and I don't like it..

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment