Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This will be a sort entry

This is the post for Tuesday September 21
OUTBACK DANS BIRTHDAY

Classes were average,
I knit alot today and I am now over half way done the blanket that I am making

I went to the moose with Dan Adam Erica Katy and other, it sucked that Kallie couldn't go but I wasn't there long, but I had a bottlecap which was amazing. Then we watched the season premier of GLEE which was awesome and I can't wait until next week :)

Then we went down to 'outback' dan's room for drinking games, and we also met Beverly who is now called Kandy, she is a blow up doll that Dan got for his birthday and she it creepy.

Now the reason I am up so late and that this blog entry is short is because Erica and I were having a Best Friend talk, which was awesome.

So Umm I need sleep

17Days!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment