Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The never ending Day

This morning I had to goto an ecology tutorial at 9:30 in the morning, which was kinda rough, and then I had a two hour break, and at this moment I don't really know what I did in those two hours, think I did some readings and some notes and such, and then at 12:30 I had to got a Math Lab which was sooo dumb and sooo long and it was in that class I realized how long the day was feeling.

Then I had genetics which sucked and it was boring and not helpful, and then ecology was alright after that. Then I was going to goto the Nucleus for chem help, but instead I went back to Rez, and did some more homework and things. I also had a snack to tie me over until dinner.

The I had stats, which was useless, and all I did while in this class was text people and think about the dinner I was going to have when I got back to my room. For dinner I had lemon garlic chicken and broccoli salad and this rice type item that has a name I can't remember, but it was all delicious.

Then I just lay around not doing much, and then people came over and we did some homework and we ALL skyped with Natalie, which was cool, and now Kallie, Katy, Adam, Cam and 'outback' Dan and I are all just sitting around waiting for the Rez council meeting that is at 9:30. And I don't wanna go, but I will because I should, and I don't think anything eventful is going to occur.

So For Now!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment