Monday, September 20, 2010

Guess who's back? Back again, Erica's back. She's My friend!

So today started out normal. I had my plant bio lab at 8am, and i woke up and I was excited for the lab, but due to weather conditions we just ended up going to the edge of the forest and learned how to identify trees, which was cool, I actually learned alot, but it was quite cold and next week we have to do two labs in one which is going to be alot of work but i think i will enjoy it.

After my lab I had like 4 hours to kill till my next class since we got out of the lab so early.
The first thing I did was make tea because I was soooo cold. And the tea was delicious and warm and awesome, then I did some knitting and chilled until 12 when I went down to keep Katie company when she did the mail, not to mention I knew that I had a package coming and it came and I went and picked it up and inside was my teddy bear, my penis cake pan, a turkey baster, my visa card, flakes, a cadbury chocolate bar and some awesome cheese and a not from my father saying that the cheese and chocolate came from a "Fancy British Shop".

Then I went back to knitting and just around 1 someone walked in and from where I was sitting I couldn't see who it was so I said Hi and the ERICA popped her head around the corner and I freaked and hugged her and got really excited, I'm SO glad that she is back, we chatted and then I decided that we would surprise Kallie after class, But this meant I had to sit next to Kallie for 2 hours unable to share my excitement with her. I was so excited I almost cried in Genetics, but I held it together, long enough for the surprise to occur. Kallie screamed and grabbed Erica and said that she was never going to let her go, and then we had celebratory ice cream, and it was good,

Then I had to goto more classes which sucked and then I went to walmart with 'outback' Dan and Kallie. We got some stuff and then went to DQ to get a surprise roommate love ice cream cake, we got one with tinker bell on it that said "Flash it, Don't stab it" It was awesome. But sadly Katy Ruined part of the surprise by announcing that we had an ice cream cake with the megaphone out the window, I was kinda pissed. i wanted it to be a super surprise.

Then we had cake and watched how I met your mother, and then fabris went to a meeting and Kallie, Erica, Tara, Adam, 'outbakc' Dan and i posed for silly group photos which was soooo much fun. Before the silly photos the group of us creeped New Dan 2 aka My Dan's facebook profile and youtube account, and now everyone is SUPER excited to meet him. And I'm even more excite for him to come up, I wish it was October 8th already.

After this we went and picked some stuff from the community garden and when we got back we cleaned up and bit and then Fabris got home and we took roommate photos.

And that's basically it.

One more thing...
I AM SOOOOO HAPPY THAT ERICA IS BACK. Not only is she my roommate but she's my BEST-IE. Like even now I am still excited that she's back. I have much love for that girl <3

Night!

P.S. This post is Dedicated to one Erica McLellan. An Awesome roommate and friend who is now BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment