Monday, September 27, 2010

Not in the right mind set to be writing this

So I would like to tell you about my day, but all of a sudden I feel really frustrated and kinda angry, but I will do my best to encompass the events of my day, without getting to down.

This morning
Plant Bio Lab 8am
Task one, identify and count all tree species in a 20m by 20m plot = success
Task two, identify all herbaceous plants in 5 small plots, each located further and further into the woods = success

Results
Got soaking wet and cold
Learned about plant ID
Finished Early

After The Lab
Changed out of wet clothes
Started laundry
Finished Math Assignment
Sat around
Finished Laundry
Went to class

Genetics = dumbest most boring class alive
Ecology = lots of writing, don't know if any of it was useful

1 hour break = accomplished nothing, ate a scone (thanks kallie)

Genetics Tutorial = frustrating, stupid, pointless, finished early
Stats Class = handed in assignment, stayed awake amazingly

Classes over

Return to room,
Give photos to Katy to edit because apparently people can't just deal with photos the way they are - Then Katy uploads them and tags a few and doesn't want me to tag the rest, so I'm not going to because whats the point in wasting my time.

While the photos are uploading we play a game of clue, which kinda sucked because no one was paying attention so it ended up taking forever, but on the plus side I won 5 dollars from Tara. But still it was alot of time spent on the game.

Now, I'm frustrated, angry and locked in my room and I don't know if my roommates even realize that I'm home, oh well. I'm not in any mood to talk to people, but hopefully this feeling will pass, and in the mean time I will see if I can get some things accomplished.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment