Monday, April 26, 2010

This Blog

This Blog will continue when I go back to school which will be in September 2010.
I'm home now, and I don't see the point in blogging about university life when I'm not in university for the summer.

Just a few Last words before I bid this blog farewell for a few months.

My first year of university was all in all a good experience, I learned alot, and some of the things I learned we outside the class room setting. One of the most interesting things that I learned is that you can make REALLY good friends quickly, I think as you get older you make friends quicker, or at least that's what I did. In my 8 months away at school, I did miss home and I am glad to be back, but I miss my PG friends, not so much the town of PG because I have not the biggest fan of that place, but I will be missing my PG family all summer, but I will see them in september if not sooner. Well I could probably write forever, but I'd rather not as I am in the midst of unpacking my things and cleaning my room which is a longgg task that I am not really enjoying hence why I am procrastinating by writing this

Good Day To you!

1 comment:

  1. holy shit as if you wrote 200 blogs! thats ridiculous!
    see you soon!
    love katy

    ReplyDelete