Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bio is done

3/5 exams are complete and my next one isn't until monday :)

This morning I slept in and decided that i would start studying at noon and I did :)
I even studied outside with Kallie and Erica and Ryan because it was such a beautiful day :)

I also got a package today from Danny and I now have an army of sharpies and an army of olympic mascots :) and more chocolate than I know what to with, but I guess I'm supposed to share it, teehee


I studied lots today and at 6 I had to write my Bio exam and I think it went quite well, though I am still pissed that my lab mark isn't up yet and also kinda pissed because I didn't get the PLTL job :(

After my exam I helped Fabris and Erica with a video that they are making for Natalie and Cassandra and it should be a good video :)

I need to clean my room,and start packing up stuff because right now my room is a mess, a total mess. and it needs some work

anyways I should probably get on that

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment