Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chanel is a Tired Kid

Today is April 17th so.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!

My staying up too late last night, was with me all day today i was tired and groggy and just well not feeling 100%

It didn't help that this morning I did not sleep in that late considering the time that I woke up at. This morning Erica, Kallie, Fabris and I went down town to this cosignment shop on third and got to look at cool things and Chanel bought a pair of shorts which may have been a bad idea, but I dunno.

After this we decided that it would be a good time for us to go fake grad dress shopping so we did that and in the First store, they were busy and we ended up leaving ebfore Fabris and I had time to try on any dresses. Then we went to another store and I found a dress that I wish I had found last year for my grad, it was bright orange and backless and it had a train and it was just pretty.

Then we went to lunch and the cafe in books and co, and I had nachos that were amazing and cheesey, but I should have got the half order because it was way too much food.

After this Kallie caught the bus up to the Uni and she was whistled at by some gross guys in a truck when she was crossing the street.

Erica Fabris and I went into another thriftesk shop and we looked around and bought some random crap, which was fun, then we went to liquidation world to kill time, and in liquidation world a strange man approached us and asked us if we wanted to see him try on pants and then maybe hangout after and we had to obviously decline the offer, and he seemed rather displeased.

Oh before we went to liquidation world, we went to the bank and Chanel has less money that she thought she had and when she was taking money out of the atm her 20 came out and another 20 got stuuck and I kinda hoped I could get it out and have an extra 20, but I only got 1/2 a 20 cause it ripped so I went to the teller and explain what happened and told them that I had got my money so it was fine.

After the long ride up to the University Chanel Needed to lye down because she was not feeling we, but that failed as people were loud and she just couldn't get any rest

Then came dinner
followed by a DQ run
Followed by compiling a birthday gift for Mark
Followed by having Mark come over and getting his gift
Followed by watching the 11th hour
Followed by watching our video that is on the UNBC website and on youtube :)
Followed by some chilling out
Followed by me discovering that my room is a disaster zone, but it is too late for me to fix it
Followed by writing in my blog before going to bed cause I have to get up early in the morning to go out to breakfast with Kallie, Katie, Erica, Edna and Fabris :)

Once again, even though it's now past his Birthday, Happy Birthday Danny!
I know that it could have been better, but I hope you still had fun <3

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment