Sunday, April 4, 2010

This weekend is longg

I feel like this is a never ending weekend
This morning I woke up, and Kallie and I went about collecting waffle ingredients, then Cassandra, Natalie and Jenna came up to third floor and we all ate amazing waffles with strawberry sauce and whipped cream it was sooo good.

Kallie's mom also left an easter gift for me :) It was so nice of her.

After waffles and many dishes Kallie and I separated and decided to go take naps, but mine failed as usual, I got so many text messages and I just couldn't get any rest

Once up from my nap I went for a short walk with Kallie and then began doing homework, physics and my bio lab paper, after that it was time for dinner, I had a rather strange combination of food but it was satisfying, I then made white chocolate covered grapes for dessert and they were amazing bbut I ate too many and then I basically just sat about watching tv, and lying on the futon being tired and I think I'm gunna hit the hay early

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment