Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pet a Puppy Day!!!!!!!

So Today was Pet a Puppy day!!!!


Enthno was good, we handed in our craft projects and got back our group presentation mark, and we or should I say I got 98%, Boo-Yah

After ethno I killed time until my PLTL interview which went well I guess, I think my answers were good and I should hear back from them sometime next week.

After my interview which was epically long by the way, I returned to Rez to await the Puppies arrival...

The Puppies were late, but then one puppy showed up and then two and in the end there were 4, there was a collie, a retriever, a German Shepard and an actually puppy of the mixed variety. They were cute and shedding quite terribly, but I was in my element, I miss my pets so much, they make me happier, and I played with the puppies for an hour but it was so cold that I thought my fingers were gunna fall off.

After Puppies I did a small amount of ethno studying, and then went to my Physics SI and that was normal, returned to REz to Have breakfast for dinner which was good, though kalli didn't come, ad I understand why she didn't but I wish she would have been there and I hope she starts feeling better and that things start going better for her. *hugs for Kallie*

After Dinner Erica and I chatted for quite some time and I am now in the process of doing laundry which will hopefully be done soon, then I can clean up a bit and goto bed, yay!

Home in less than 13 days!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment