Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee is Back!!!

Today I had my ethno exam at 9am and I was done by 10am and i think it went okay, however I got my giant paper back and I was pissed, I did horribly on it, like worse than on the first one and I worked so much harder and I thought that it was better but I guess I thought wrong which is sad because now I don't know how well I will do in the class overall because that paper was worth 25% of my grade.

After My ethno exam I killed time before going to college height with fabris, kallie and erica to get delicious blizzard treats and they were awesome and we accomplished this in half an hour and I returned to study bio but I was tired and not focused so I tried to take a nap, but as well all no that didn't go well, and i ended up just wasting 3 hours.

Then i awoke and made dinner and then studied more Biology, and watched 10 things I hate about you, and studied and waited for glee to come on


and it DID come on and it was AMAZINGLY AWESOME, and I am so glad that its back :D:D:D:D:D:D

I am even more glad that I go home in 8 sleeps and that a week from today i get ti watch Glee again.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment