Saturday, April 3, 2010

APRIL 3rd

So today was a new day and it began with a text from Kallie informing me that the smith mobile was on the premises so I had to roll outta bed and begin making myself presentable.

Funny story.
kallie's room was so gross(not because of Kallie) that her family stayed on the Futon in my room while we got ready to leave.

Funny story.
Kallie's sister Karmen was given the task of taking out the nasty garbage which leaked everywhere and was making everyone gag.

We went grocery shopping and returned and due to the leakage from the garbage, we were disgusted and wanted away from the nastiness as quickly as possible so I whipped out my keys to get into the building and then the keys..........
We go up to our rooms and unpacked groceries and returned to the smith mobile to go out for lunch, kallie's mother spoiled me today, so thank you Mrs kathy Smith. Lunch was delicious and we then went to the mall and Kallie and he sisters bought stuff but Chanel couldn't because she has no money because of her new phone :(

Then we went to winners which was fun, and the winners in pg is far smaller than any winners I have been in.

then we returned to campus where Chanel discovers that her keys have gone missing :(
I thin I left them on the counter so I goto the Library to get Jill's keys so i can get into the room, and I get in and their not there...

I am freaking out
I don't know what to do...

I look everywhere and end up paying 5 bucks to get into my room only to discover that I have 2 missed calls from UNBC security, I call the number back numerous times and it doesn't work so I go down to the security office in the school only to discover that the HAVE MY KEYS, someone had turned them in, THANKFULLY. I then wore the keys around my neck in shame.

The Kallie and I and the smiths went on an adventure with Kallie behind the wheel, to wendys which was delicious, but they ran out of baked potatoes :(

when leaving Kallie almost backed up into the drive thru sigh :D

Then we returned to rez and after some cleaning Kallie and I attended a Potluck in S110 and there was much delicious food and I ate FAR TOO much today... then we all chilled for a little too long and I manged to escape to my room where I plan on going ot be very shortly because I have a bad headache :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment