Monday, April 5, 2010

The weekend is now over

Today was the final day of the long weekend and in honour of that I did not set and alarm but for no apparent reason I was awake at 7 and then i had to fall back asleep and I was up again at like 9, apparently i am not allowed to sleep in.

Today i did some homework and organization type stuff, though i didnt manage to clean my room :(

and I felt like I was going stir crazy again so i went to the gym for a bit, which was nice and I shall try and go more often, before I go home

Tonight Erica returned and she was back when i got back from the gym :)

We shared stories of our weekend and may have done some shenanigans that may have involved a boob and some pictures and a knife ect

then we could not decide what to do and somehow erica ended up straightening my hair which is quite long by the way, like boob length, lol and I must keep it straight for as long as possible apparently because it looks good
I also apparently ahve to wear a hot outfit for tomorrow, which erica and Kallie picked out :)

Anyways there was much laughing about nothingness and Erica laughed too hard and dropped her frosty


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment