Sunday, April 18, 2010

Started to Really Pack Up Today

This morning i woke up and called my daddy to askith him about space bags, I alled his cell 3 times, only to discover that he was on facebook, so I called the house and he answered

After speaking with my Father Edna, Erica, Kallie, Katie, Fabris and I went out to breakfast at DeDutch, where I had never been, and it was deliciously delicious :)
After this we went to Walmart and Kallie used her sweet talkin skills to get the cashier to go and get me some boxes.

After walmart I returned to Rez and did some laundry and put notes in my math textbook for my midterm tomorrow. Then the packing began and man do i have alot of stuff, but I feel good knowing that some of it is packed

Today we watched good hair which was an excellent documentary and it was quite funny

My internet crapped out when writing this post so this is now a rewrite

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment